Another Wonderful Link that I have added is RECIPES!...
I LOVE to cook for my boys and make different things that everyone would enjoy. I'm no chef, but I do pretty good in the kitchen!..
This is a Recipe I would love to share..I found this a long time ago and over time I have added my own stuff , rearranged some items (healthier the better!) and my Boys love this.
Here are the Ingredients and Directions:
Italian Sausage links
Hunts Traditional Spagetti sauce
1 bar of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1 Red and 1 Green bell pepper Diced
I box of Penne Pasta
1. Boil Pasta in saucepan
2. In a Big saucepan cook the Italian Sausage, once cooked through add diced Bell Peppers.
Mix and Let the bell peppers cook for a few minutes on low heat with the sausage.
2. Add Spagetti sauce to Sausage/bell peppers.
3. Cover and let simmer for about 10 minutes
4. Add Cream Cheese to the Italian sausage stirring until cream cheese is completely melted
5. Drain Pasta then add to Italian sausage
6. Mix and Serve
( I can feed 5 on this Recipe )
Cost? Less than $10.
How's that for a Budget friendly dinner!