Wednesday, September 25, 2013

End of the month Discounts!!

Hi Everyone!!..Its been a week or two since I've been on here!..Life sure does take over some time!..I have been very busy with Stampin Up and putting together the Open house and as well Classes that will be held once a month. Depending on how well the classes turn out I might even start holding them twice!..I love ideas that come in from other Stampers/Crafters in what they are looking to learn and what they want to see! It fuels my desire to get these classes and Open Houses put together even faster!.
Its nearing the End of the month and To be able to take advantage of the EXTRA 25% off on top of the discount you already receive for having me as your demonstrator, Place your Order before September 29th $150 or more and you will get that extra 25% off!..If you haven't signed up with me yet please do when you visit my webpage. You can also send me your email address and I can send you monthly newsletters with great specials and more discounts. Who doesn't love a Special now and then?
Visit me at www.katscreations.stampinup.net and Look at all the wonderful things!..If you just need a catalog please click on the link on the side!..
Have a wonderful day!
 
Kathy
 


No comments:

Post a Comment