Sunday, September 1, 2013

Holidays have started in my house!

Happy Sunday to all!..I hope that everyone is enjoying this Holiday Weekend!.Remember To be safe and Enjoy !
This morning I've been busy in the craft room organizing and getting ready for the Pre Sale of the Christmas cards that I make. I figured if my MIL can Christmas Shop this early , then i'm starting the Cards! I found this Design on Pinterest (CASE) from Nina and thought it was really cute!..I thought I had the punch for this card but it looks like this is the one punch I didn't have!..Time to place an order for more goodies I think!. So I stamped out the designs of each one then put it in the embossing folder and cut them out one by one.
 
I think with this card, many different color combinations can be used. I'll be trying a few others to see if they are just as cute!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment