Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Halloween Candy Gift Holders

I can't believe that its October already!. I am currently on a 2 week vacation and so far i'm loving it. I started my Vacation with DH and I celebrating 17 years together on Saturday. We took a little trip up North and spent the day there. The Weather was beautiful and we are eagerly waiting for that cooler weather to hit us here.
 
I spent today working on some gifts for October. Who doesn't love Candy? I decided to take the idea from Lisa Young for the Note Card holder and turn it into a Candy Gift Holder.
I also worked on a few Pringle Can gifts too. I like the smaller size cans, they are a lot cuter then the tall ones. I have co workers who bring them into me all the time. Until next time...
Here are a few pictures of what I've been working on...
 
 
 
Holds the Candy on the inside





No comments:

Post a Comment