Saturday, May 11, 2013

Scalloped Ribbon Flower Tutorial

Good morning Saturday!!..
 
I started the morning off (4am!) by searching for some tutorials I could share that were simple and easy for eventhe beginning crafter. This was the cutest flower I saw done with Scalloped Ribbon.
I realized that I had no scalloped ribbon left!. I then thought well, what if i was to use regular ribbon?.
It worked the same, the only difference is, the scalloped ribbon has the cute "flower petal" look when done with it verses a straight edge around.
Here's the Flower from her blog.
 
Cute! Right?
Here's the tutorial for you to go check out. Just click HERE
I would love to see what you came up with after trying it. Just come back and leave a quick note with a link so we can all see!..
Happy Saturday !!
Here is one i did with Polka dot ribbon, After making the flower, I took my scissors and cut in between each fold. Now it gave it that "petal" look. Then embellish with brads .





 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment