Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Baby

Baby.....
 
I had placed an Order from Stampin up, my first as a Demonstrator.
I have been waiting for it, after what seemed forever yesterday (i must had been the last stop on his list) the truck arrived. There was no knock on the door, no beeping of his horn. Luckily i was standing right up front of the house when I heard the "thump" of a box being dropped.
I walked by my son and just muttered a few words " my toy box has arrived" and scattered into the Craft room where I unpacked everything. All the neat things that I can't wait to try out!
I decided to take one of the "card of the day" images and see if I could replicate it. There is an Upcoming Baby shower so this was perfect. As well the stamp sets that came were just the ones I needed for this.
 

 
 
Stamp Set : Baby Bundle
Cardstock : Whisper white , Bashful Blue
Ink : Summer Sun, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist
Other: Hanger clips, brads, flower punch
 


No comments:

Post a Comment