Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Stampin Up Owl Punch ideas



I love seeing new things that you can do with the punches that Stampin Up! sells. One of my favorite is the Owl Punch. I've seen a lot of ideas through Pinterest that use the owl punch and I thought I would share them here with you. If you want to purchase the owl punch for yourself, click HERE and you can sign up with me and get rewards and discounts in the coming months.
Here are some great ideas :

Owl Punch ~ Stampin UP - I have this punch but have not attempted to use it yet...WOW look at all the cute things I can make with one punch!Idea's for the owl punch  à faire avec la perfo stampin up chouette en kit

possibilities using the owl punch from Stampin' Up. I would love one of these...TiaraHelen...: Once upon a time...




No comments:

Post a Comment