Sunday, April 6, 2014

Oh Hello

My box arrived!. I was so happy when I saw that big brown truck pull up outside of my house, there's the truck's horn! I knew what was coming I waited for him to get out of that truck and search for my box and then i heard him, one ring of my doorbell which set the dog off and a big "klunk" as the driver dropped the box in front of my door. Doesn't he know there are precious items in that box?..All my items that were purchased were during Sale A Bration, so i knew i had lots of free goodies in there!..One of my favorite sets is the Gorgeous Grunge set. I found a Happy Birthday card on Pinterest that used it and had to do my own version with a simple "oh hello" from the "oh hello" stamp set.
Pool Party and strawberry crush are perfect colors!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment