Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas friends!..I hope everyone is having a wonderful celebration with friends and family. This Holiday went by so fast, I can't believe its already today!.
I have MANY things to share with all of you and a lot of different ideas for those that are already thinking about next year (hehehe)...Santa Was wonderful to me this year and brought me many many different things from STAMPIN UP!. If you haven't already checked it out. go to www.katscreations.stampinup.net and check out the Clearance rack!..Up to 80% off...There are lots of things that are coming up with Stampin up..My favorite time is the Sale a Bration catalog!...With this every $50 you spend you get a free item from Stampin up!..I love it!..
If you sign up with me you can even save a little more!..

I wish everyone a joyous day with friends and family, Merry Christmas everyone!

New crafting ideas will be coming soon...As soon as I can get into my craft room !

No comments:

Post a Comment